How-tos of Private Disk
1.Create a disk :
To create a new disk follow these steps:
- Select the action: New Disk.
- Choose a name , a letter and a password.
- Click OK and you are done, the disk is created.
We recommend that the user enter a strong password that contains at least 8 characters. Strong passwords usually contain a combination of letters and numbers (alpha-numeric).
2.Open a Disk :
Three methods to open a disk.
- Double click a disk from the disks list.
- Right-click on the disk and select Open Disk.
- Use the hot-key(ALT+Disk Letter) for the Open Disk operation.