Kaka Private Disk 4.01
Creating virtual disks to protect your sensitive data
- Simple and efficient:
You will learn how to use
in just seconds!
- Variable Size Disk Drives: No need to specify a disk size, the private disk size will grow and shrink depending on its usage.
- Password Protected: Allows you to set a login password and each private disk manage password for different people to use.
- What if I forget my password ?
We apologize, but for your total security, there are no 'back doors' in the software. If you forget your password, there is no special procedure, secret code, or hidden entry method to fall back on. So it is very important that you do not forget your password.
- If I format the hard disk, will the data in private disk be lost?
Before formatting hard disk, it is strongly recommended that you transfer Private Disk data in that disk to other disks to avoid data destruction.For example, if you want to format Disk C, you need to transfer all protection disk data that located in Disk C to other disks.
- What if I need to reinstall my operating system ?
Simply reinstall Private Disk on your computer and enter your registration key in the activation window to reactivate it.
- Will it do harm to my protected data if I uninstall the Prvdisk Disk?
No. Uninstalling the software has nothing to do with your protected data. Just reinstall the software to open your disk.
- Can I create more than one Private Disk in the same disk partition?
Certainly. All Private Disks are independent from each other and free from any influence.
- When adding files to Private Disk, will the space of "Space Disks" be decreased accordingly?
Yes. The data in Private Disk consumes the space of "Space Disks".
- Can Private Disk be used after the software is closed down?
No. For the sake of safety, once the software is closed, all Private Disks will be shut down automatically. If you want to open Private Disk, please run Kaka Private Disk first.
- Can I create a disk on my flash disk?
Certainly. You can create disks on notebooks, personal computers, removable and flash disk.
- How long can I use this unregistered version?
Kaka Private Disk is shareware without time limit. If you are satisfied with our software, please buy a license for it.
- If I purchase Private Disk how long can I use it ?
Registered users of Private Disk are immediately eligible for lifetime upgrades and support. Once you purchase Private Disk you can use it for as long as you like and if a new version is released you can get that too. Nothing more to pay ever.