Nov. 22, 2012 14:01 PM, United States
KakaSoft, founded in 2006, a leading Data Security solutions provider and award winner, has announced that a new version of Folder Protector 6.0 is released which improved its encryption technique and fixed some minor bugs and issues for better user experience and data security.
Folder Protector 6.0 is released on 22-11-2012! It is a major version.
Kakasoft Folder Protector is a portable password protection application that helps users to protect folders, files or drives on a Windows computer. The program uses industry standard 256-bit on-the-fly AES Encryption technology to encrypt your folders and valuable data in them. You are allowed to directly run it and lock up your folder without installing it to your computer. It enables you prevent data from being deleted or modified with a single-click.
1. Use new attractive user interface.
2. Added build-in newsletter subscribe.
3. Allows to use registration key as login password in case you forget it.
4. No need to restart the program when switch language.
5. Check for updates automatically
6. Compatibility with Windows XP/2003/WIN7/WIN8 x64