- Four encryption algorithms (Blowfish, AES, MD5, Triple-DES).
- Strong key support, handling and cryptographic implementations.
- Encrypts megabytes of file data per second on modern machines.OS: Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/ME/98 File Size: 370Kb License: free
Total security – Statistically impregnable against brute force attacks. It would take more than the age of the universe for all the computers in the world working simultaneously to decipher a encrypted file.
Fast encryption – File encryption is fast, and requires relatively few computing resources and little time to encrypt files. In practical terms, a 2 MB file can be encrypted in a second on most desktop machines.
No ” back doors” – No unauthorized access to encrypted data is possible under any circumstances. There is no special procedure, secret code, or hidden entry method to fall back on.
Encrypts all data – File encryption encrypts files from any application, whether spreadsheet, graphics, word processing or any other; on every kind of re-writable media, whether floppy disk, removable hard drive, zip drive, tape drive or other.
- Will the protection still work if I copy the protected executable file to a different machine? Yes, the protection will still work fine.
- After I protected an executable, what should I do if my antivirus software shows that it has been infected by a virus? Do not panic. KaKa ExeLock is not a virus. Antivirus software is correct in detecting that the executable file has been changed. However, this change adds the password checking functionality of KaKa ExeLock and does not spread as a virus would.